Relevance is an award winning online media and PR agency and representative of a wide portfolio of high profile international luxury industry clients in real estate, travel, yachting and more.
With headquarters based on the French Riviera, Relevance has access to some of the world's most significant and luxurious events. Over its 10 year history, Relevance has successfully collaborated with select press, inviting some of the world's most renowned publications and journalists to the Côte d'Azur for an exclusive experience of the luxury French Riviera lifestyle.
Relevance has brought Vogue, The Independent, Grazia, The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Daily Mail and many, many more to prestigious global events including the Monaco Grand Prix, international yacht shows and others.
Read their testimonials below and discover the Relevance Press Book for more information on some of our previous press trips.
- Congrats on pulling off the best press trip we’ve ever been on! (Scarlett Kilcooley-O'Halloran, Vogue).
- Monaco, Press Trip, Food, Wine, Glamour - A Good Formula. (David Spittles, The London Evening Standard).
- No better way to experience the Monaco Grand Prix. (Rory Smith, Fish Media and 46 local titles).
- It really doesn't get much better than this. This is how Press Trips should be done! (Paul Cole, Manchester Evening News and 16 other titles).
- A spectacular whirlwind of a trip that has been superbly organised from the start; the team at Relevance have been 1st class (James Dobson, Chelsea Magazines).
If you would like to collaborate with Relevance on future press trips, please contact our multi-lingual PR team using the contact details below.