- In spite of the recent, and ongoing, turmoil of the Arab spring and the Palestinian conflict, the Middle Eastern countries are experiencing strong growth.
- With enormous oil reserves the rich Middle Eastern states have been striving to diversify their economies for a long time and this impacts on all the countries of the region with the oil rich countries investing in massive building and infrastructure projects that draw in workers from neighboring countries.
- The result is that even countries without big oil revenues are experiencing strong growth which, whilst not on a par with the BRIC countries, is far stronger than the developed nations, some of which actually have retracting economies.
- The Middle East is of course known for it's flamboyant billionaires, and Forbe's conservatively numbers them at 29. There are probably many more but they are difficult to pinpoint as much of the wealth is held by ruling families who don't divulge all their holdings.
- Thanks to strong ties with international Middle Eastern SEO companies, Relevance Web Marketing can offer Arabic SEO services, link building, online marketing and advertising services.
Please contact us to discover how Middle Eastern SEO can help your business.